Register for Paganicon
Paganicon 2023 will be Friday, March 17th – Sunday, March 19th
at the Crowne Plaza in Plymouth, MN
A weekend at Paganicon includes: three full days of programming (lectures, panel discussions, demonstrations, rituals, movement and more), the Friday Concert, the Equinox Ball on Saturday, Party Suites, the Vendor Room, the Third Offering Art Gallery and print shop, Divination and Healing services, a meditation room, author/artist media signing events, our hospitality suite, and more. It’s a chance to meet new and old friends, plus experience deep community.
If you’ve never been, it’s an experience you will never forget.
To register, click on the button below, and fill out the information. Your registration includes ALL the convention events we come up with, including the Friday Night Concert and the Equinox Ball on Saturday, but it does not cover lodging, food, or other expenses. If you wish to stay overnight, you will need to reserve a room with the hotel directly, and, while there is some food available in our hospitality and the other party suites, this is not intended to provide your meals for the weekend. Please plan ahead for all of your personal needs.
Don’t forget to order your Paganicon T-shirt!
Our t-shirt design this year was done by the amazing Laura Tempest Zakroff! The t-shirt will be black with white print, just like in the graphic to the right.
T-shirts are available for pre-order when you register for the convention. We have sizes small through 5XL for $15 each. Down near the bottom of the registration page is a window that says “TCPP Merchandise” and you can add a shirt to your order there. The t-shirt will be given to you when you check in at the convention.
We will also have some extras available for sale at the Con, but we cannot guarantee any specific size if you do not pre-order. Please note that pre-ordering will be unavailable after the 2nd week of February to allow our t-shirt vendor time to get them printed.
Are you ready to join us?!?!
The Paganicon Scholarship Fund
Even though the Twin Cities Pagan Pride organization aims to keep the costs of our events as low as possible, there are members of our community who struggle financially for varied reasons and cannot afford the cost of registration. For these reasons, Twin Cities Pagan Pride offers a solution through the Paganicon Scholarship Fund.
When registering for Paganicon, anyone can choose to donate to the scholarship fund. If you are in a good place and able to buy your own registration, consider adding a little extra to support others.
The application period for scholarships for Paganicon 2023 is now closed. Applicants will be notified of their status soon. Thank you!
- Early Bird registration (through 9/30/22) is $60.00.
- Pre-Registration (through 2/19/23) is $75.00
- Regular Registration (after 2/19/23 and at the door) is $90.00
- Young Adult Registration (13 – 22 years of age) is $40.00
- Child Registration (12 years of age and younger) is $10.00 (Please note that children are welcome all weekend but much of the programming is aimed at adults and may not be appropriate. In the past, we have offered some children’s programming, but due to a lack of volunteers, we will not be offering that in 2023. **All children must be supervised by an adult while attending Paganicon.**)
Day Pass/Special Event Rates (available starting in October)
- Friday Single Day Pass (includes the Concert) is $40.00
- Saturday Single Day Pass (includes the Equinox Ball) is $60.00
- Sunday Single Day Pass is $30.00
- Friday Night Concert only is $15.00
- Saturday Night Equinox Ball only is $25.00
Tickets purchased prior to February 1st, 2023, are refundable upon request. All requests for refunds must be received before March 1st, 2023 and must be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests sent after March 1st or by any other method (Messenger, social media post, etc) will not be honored.
Tickets purchased in February or March are non-refundable but may be transferred to another person or exchanged for credit towards a future event. A request for transfer or credit must be received before the start of the event; credit will not be considered for no-shows.