Register for Paganicon 2024
Paganicon 2024 will be Friday, March 15th – Sunday, March 17th
at the Crowne Plaza in Plymouth, MN
A weekend at Paganicon includes: three full days of programming (lectures, panel discussions, demonstrations, rituals, movement and more), the Friday Concert, the Equinox Ball on Saturday, Party Suites, the Vendor Room, the Third Offering Art Gallery and print shop, Divination and Healing services, a meditation room, author/artist media signing events, our hospitality suite, and more. It’s a chance to meet new and old friends, plus experience deep community.
If you’ve never been, it’s an experience you will never forget.
To register, click on the button below, and fill out the information. Your registration includes ALL the convention events we come up with, including the Friday Night Concert and the Equinox Ball on Saturday, but it does not cover lodging, food, or other expenses. If you wish to stay overnight, you will need to reserve a room with the hotel directly, and, while there is some food available in our hospitality and the other party suites, this is not intended to provide your meals for the weekend. Please plan ahead for all of your personal needs.
Don’t forget to order your Paganicon T-shirt!
Our t-shirt design for 2024 is still pending, but our t-shirt for 2023 was SO AMAZING that all of our extras were completely sold out by the end of con. Don’t miss out! T-shirts are available for pre-order when your register for the convention – sizes small through 5XL – for $15. Order your t-shirt today and know that there will be one waiting JUST FOR YOU when you arrive at Paganicon this year.
Are you ready to join us?!?!
The Paganicon Scholarship Fund
Even though the Twin Cities Pagan Pride organization aims to keep the costs of our events as low as possible, there are members of our community who struggle financially for varied reasons and cannot afford the cost of registration. For these reasons, Twin Cities Pagan Pride offers a solution through the Paganicon Scholarship Fund.
When registering for Paganicon, anyone can choose to donate to the scholarship fund. If you are in a good place and able to buy your own registration, consider adding a little extra to support others.
The application period for scholarships for Paganicon 2024 will open in the Fall. Thank you!
- Early Bird registration (through 10/1/23) is $60.00.
- Pre-Registration (through 2/11/24) is $75.00
- Regular Registration (after 2/11/24 and at the door) is $90.00
- Young Adult Registration (13 – 22 years of age) is $40.00
- Child Registration (12 years of age and younger) is $10.00 (Children must be supervised by an adult while attending Paganicon. We require that all independently mobile children have a badge so that we can identify them if they become separated from their adult. Note that the programming at Paganicon is aimed at a mature audience and may not be appropriate; please make sure you review descriptions and ask questions if you are unsure if something is right for your child. We do not offer any children’s programming at this time due to a lack of volunteers.)
Tickets purchased prior to February 1st, 2024, are refundable upon request. All requests for refunds must be received before March 1st, 2024, and must be sent via email to email@example.com; requests sent by any other method will not be honored. Tickets purchased February 1st or after, or cancelation requests received after March 1st, cannot be refunded, but can be transferred to another person or exchanged for credit to a future event. All transfer or credit requests must be received prior to the start of the event on March 15th, 2024; credit will not be considered for no-shows.