Paganicon 10 will be Friday, March 18th – Sunday, March 20, 2022
To register, click on the button below, and fill out the information. You can pay by credit card or a debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo. We strongly prefer to have all payments go through our online system (better tracking for us and for you!) but if you need other arrangements, contact us for help. Please note that your registration includes all the convention events we come up with, including the Friday night concert and the Equinox Ball, but it does not cover lodging, food, or other expenses. If you wish to stay overnight, you will need to reserve a room with the hotel directly, and, while there is some food available in our hospitality and the other party suites, this is not intended to provide your meals for the weekend. Please plan ahead for your personal needs.
Click here for information on our Scholarship Fund (low income/hardship assistance).
Get a Paganicon T-Shirt
T-Shirts are available for pre-order online when you register. S-5XL is $15. If you go to our registration page, just pick something to go to that 2nd screen where you fill in all the info, down at the bottom it says, “Additional Items” and the T-shirt is there. Please note the “Additional Items” window is unobtrusive and could easily be missed. So look for it! The t-shirt will be given to you when you check in at the convention.
Ready to join us?!?!
A weekend at Paganicon includes: three full days of programming (lectures, panel discussions, demonstrations, rituals, movement and more), the Friday Concert, the Equinox Ball on Saturday, party suites, the vendor room, the Third Offering Art Gallery and print shop, divination and healing services, a meditation room, author/artist media signing events, our hospitality suite, friends, and fun. If you’ve never been, it’s an experience you won’t forget. Don’t miss out! Register right now for the best rates.
Full Weekend Registration Rates
- Pre-Registration (through 2/20/22) is $75.00
- Regular Registration (after 2/20/22 and at the door) is $90.00
- Young Adult Registration (13 – 22 years of age) is $40.00
- Child Registration (12 years of age and younger) is $10.00 (Please note that children’s programming is only available on Saturday. Supervised children are welcome to be onsite all weekend, but be aware that the other programming is intended for adults and may not be appropriate for them.)
Single Day Pass/Event Rates (available starting in October)
- Friday Day Pass (includes Concert) is $40.00
- Saturday Day Pass (includes Equinox Ball) is $60.00
- Sunday Day Pass is $30.00
- Friday Night Concert only is $20.00
- Saturday Night Equinox Ball only is $25.00