Paganicon 11 will be Friday, March 17th – Sunday, March 19th, 2023 at the Crowne Plaza West Minneapolis.
To register, click on the button below, and fill out the information. You can pay by credit card or a debit card with a Visa or Mastercard logo. We strongly prefer to have all payments go through our online system (better tracking for us and for you!) but if you need other arrangements, contact us for help. Please note that your registration includes all the convention events we come up with, including the Friday night concert and the Equinox Ball, but it does not cover lodging, food, or other expenses. If you wish to stay overnight, you will need to reserve a room with the hotel directly, and, while there is some food available in our hospitality and the other party suites, this is not intended to provide your meals for the weekend. Please plan ahead for your personal needs.
Click here for information on our Scholarship Fund (low income/hardship assistance).
Get a Paganicon T-Shirt
T-Shirts are available for pre-order online when you register. S-5XL is $15. If you go to our registration page, just pick something to go to that 2nd screen where you fill in all the info, down at the bottom it says, “Additional Items” and the T-shirt is there. Please note the “Additional Items” window is unobtrusive and could easily be missed. So look for it! The t-shirt will be given to you when you check in at the convention. (Note: at this time the t-shirt design and color is TBD.)
Ready to join us?!?!
A weekend at Paganicon includes: three full days of programming (lectures, panel discussions, demonstrations, rituals, movement and more), the Friday Concert, the Equinox Ball on Saturday, party suites, the vendor room, the Third Offering Art Gallery and print shop, divination and healing services, a meditation room, author/artist media signing events, our hospitality suite, friends, and fun. If you’ve never been, it’s an experience you won’t forget. Don’t miss out! Register right now for the best rates.
We understand that the last few years have been complicated and trying for everyone. In the past, we have not issued refunds for tickets except on an emergency, case-by-case basis. However, for the 2022 event only, the following policy will apply:
- Tickets purchased prior to October 1, 2021: If you are unable to attend and need to request a refund, we will be able to issue a refund only after the 2022 event has concluded. 15% of the ticket price is a non-refundable processing fee. A check will be mailed to the address we have on file for you for the amount of the refund.
- Tickets purchased between October 1, 2021 and February 28, 2022: If you are unable to attend and need to request a refund, we will process a refund for you within five business days of the request. The refund will be processed through TicketSpice.
- Tickets purchased from March 1, 2022 until the event are non-refundable.
If you have any questions or need to request a refund, please contact email@example.com. Refund requests sent through any other channel will not be honored. Also, refunds must be requested PRIOR to the start of the conference. Refunds for no-shows will not be considered.
Please see our COVID-19 protocol policies.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for reasonable accessibility requests.1
Full Weekend Registration Rates
- Early Bird registration (through 9/30/22) is $60.00.
- Pre-Registration (through 2/19/23) is $75.00
- Regular Registration (after 2/19/23 and at the door) is $90.00
- Young Adult Registration (13 – 22 years of age) is $40.00
- Child Registration (12 years of age and younger) is $10.00 (Please note that children are welcome all weekend but much of the programming is aimed at adults and may not be appropriate. We will attempt to offer a children’s programming track on Saturday only, but it depends on if we have suitable volunteers willing to run that kind of programming. We should know by Fall of 2022 if that is the case. **All children must be supervised by an adult while attending Paganicon.**)
Single Day Pass/Event Rates (available starting in October)
- Friday Day Pass (includes Concert) is $40.00
- Saturday Day Pass (includes Equinox Ball) is $60.00
- Sunday Day Pass is $30.00
- Friday Night Concert only is $20.00
- Saturday Night Equinox Ball only is $25.00